What we offer
KryptoVault operates two datacenters in Norway; at our Hønefoss Site we have existing Plug and Play power capacity of 40 MW with easily expandable capacity to 80 MW.
At our Dale Site we have existing Plug and Play power capacity of 17 MW with easily expandable capacity to 45 MW.
We have identified other geographical locations in Norway, which would be ideal for building datacenters.
KryptoVault offers unique and bespoke datacentre services for clients requiring safe, reliable and cost-effective operating conditions and with guaranteed Proof of Origin of the electrical power.
On request, we design and build the datacentre based on clients’ needs at a reasonable cost, install the equipment and offer to host and maintain hardware on behalf of our clients.
Our vision is to maintain a lead position in Norway, being the go-to provider of blockchain and high power datacenters. We aim to deliver reliable and safe operating conditions, using green and renewable power.
Why choose us?
Because we are Norway’s largest datacentre provider with an immaculate track-record, offering a safe and attractive value for your investment.
Proven track-record in:
Designing, Constructing & Operating – large scale multipurpose datacenters.
- We have Project Managers, Engineers and Designers, with between 15 and 20 years’ experience in building datacentres.
- We have designed, rehabilitated and built datacentres in Norway and Europe, developing innovative solutions for airflow, cooling and noise reduction.
- We have installed and improved the sensor and alarm systems and can monitor the equipment 24/7.
- We have managed to keep the hash rate within 99,9% stability.
- We have experienced staff on our sites, who’s skills include monitoring, repair and maintenance of equipment.
- We have built solid relationships with local governments, landlords and power suppliers, ensuring open and transparent dialogue with regards to expansions.
Specialized in cost-effective and reliable solutions.
- Norway has among the lowest electricity rates in Europe – and the electricity is exceptionally reliable.
- KryptoVault has extensive experience in building data centres in Norway and Europe and has a highly knowledgeable and professional team, giving sound advice and solutions.
- Norway has a low crime and corruption rate and has a very stable political environment.
- Norway has developed strong Health, Safety and Environmental standards for industry, which are strictly followed by KryptoVault. This means that our datacentres are built and operated with the highest standards – protecting staff and equipment.
Strong environmental focus. Clean energy and Green technology!
- We use 100% clean and renewable energy to run the equipment.
- We continue to develop partnerships with subsidiary industries, to reuse heat and water, and are in the process of expanding these subsidiary effects.
- Our investors are focused on renewable and green solutions, with highly developed technical solutions, having the least impact on the environment.
Who are our clients?
KryptoVault offers unique and bespoke datacentre services for clients requiring special operating conditions. On request, we build the datacentre, install the equipment and offer to host and maintain hardware on behalf of our clients.
Our vision is to keep our central position as a Blockchain and HPC focused datacentre provider, and further expand our services worldwide.
Get i touch if you want more information about how we can help you with High-performance computing.